2007-12-25

No swedish letters.

I have no Swedish letters today. Just because the wireless network in this place doesn't work the way I want. So I'm on Ouma's computer. That's also why I write in English today. Because Swedish without dots is annoying. Very annoying.

It's Christmas day today, and all presents have been given and received. And there where a lot of nice presents. I can tell. A lot of t-shirts with funny prints and scarfs and stuff. And plus that, the day was spent with wonderful people. People who I'm very proud to be calling my family. My American Family, in Durham, North Carolina. In a few days we're going to Cincinatti, Ohio, to celebrate New Years with the extra brother. And it'll be great. Just as I'm having a great time here.

Merry Christmas people. And I'll come back with pictures later. In Swedish.

Inga kommentarer: